Saturday 11 April 2015

Feature & Follow #39

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Q: Have you ever read a book you thought you’d hate but loved? Or vice versa? – Suggested by A Great Read

A:Well, I can't think of something right now.. There will always be a few books that I'll be skeptical about reading them, but so far
 all the books I've read I either loved or just liked them. If I don't like a book, you'll definitely read it in my reviews!

What about you? :)

5 comments:

  1. The two books I could think of for this question were Children of Men and The Fault in Our Stars. I expected to love both and I definitely didn't! Children of Men was a disappointment and The Fault in Our Stars is one my least favorite books.

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Cayt.. All opinions are appreciated! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm always so disappointed when I don't end up liking a book! There are too many books to read and not enough time in a day, I don't even want to waste a second on a book I don't like!

    Old follower, but new follower on Twitter!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Pearl! BTW, I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Loved your post! Old follower via GFC! :)

    ReplyDelete