Friday 17 May 2013

Feature & Follow #24

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read. 

Q:School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book??

A:Well,technically school isn't out yet in Greece.I still have to be examined in seven school subjects but you know what they say..patience is a virtue.:)
Now,back to the question..During summer I prefer reading YA Contemporaries..Sarah Dessen,Deb Caletti,Lauren Barnholdt and Jennifer Echols are some of my favorite authors.I just love their books!!Tell me your favorite Summer Reading book.. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like to read contemporary books as well :)

    Old follower :D

    Check out My FF
    :)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, contemporaries are great summer reads :)

    Followed with GFC

    My FF:
    http://thereadingkitten.blogspot.nl/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'm a new follower via GFC.
    I love just keeping my reading the same during the summer but I especially love Nicholas Sparks.
    I'd really appreciate it if you could hop over to my blog and follow me too.
    Thanks heaps,
    My FF
    Music Plus Books
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete